Here I will give 3 cupcake recipes that delighted the taste buds of many in the past. This part is courtesy of Saharacupcakes.com
Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes
For the Crust
- Seven graham cracker sheets
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Two TBS sugar
- Four TBS melted butter
For the cheesecake
- Sixteen ounces softened cream cheese.
- 2/3 cup sugar.
- Two tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- Two large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
For the pumpkin Swirl
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- One tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/8 tablespoon ground allspice
- Two TBS flour.
You should preheat oven up to 300 degrees F. line a twelve cup muffin pan with liners of cupcake
If you want to make the crust: crush or grind up the graham cracker sheets into very fine crumbs. Then place the graham cracker crumbs in a bowl, and stir in the sugar and ground cinnamon. After that, add and mix the melted butter until the crumbs are moistened evenly. Put one tablespoon of mixture of the graham cracker crumb in each of cupcake liner bottom and then press down the crumbs.
To make the cheesecake: mix the cream cheese that is softened in the stand mixer bowl that is fitted with the paddle attachment on a speed that is medium-high for about three minutes. Add in vanilla and sugar and mix until they combine. At low speed of the mixer, add the eggs and then add the sour cream.
To make the pumpkin swirl- mix together the ground cinnamon, pumpkin puree, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, flour and ground allspice in a medium bowl. Add the cheesecake mixture and stir until they are combined completely. Bake for twenty seven to thirty minutes while rotating the pan half way through the time of baking.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sifted cake flour
- One tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- One tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon for dusting
- One cup room temperature unsalted butter
- Four large eggs
- Two teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- One and a quarter cup milk
- One and three quarter cups sugar
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Sift together baking powder, both flours, one tablespoon cinnamon and salt.
On medium-high speed mixer, cream sugar and butter until fluffy and pale. Add eggs and beat in vanilla. At low speed, add flour in three batches with two additions of milk alternating.
For about twenty minutes, bake rotating tins halfway through.
Crème Brulee Cupcakes
- 1 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 cup cake flour
- 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Two ounces cornstarch
- Ten egg yolks
- Sic cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- One tablespoon unsalted butter
- One teaspoon vanilla
Brulee sugar mixture
- Two cups brown sugar
- Two cups granulated sugar
Preheat the oven to s50 degrees F for cake batter. Before frosting, you should let it cool completely. Whip the egg yolks and cornstarch in a bowl until fluffy and light for the custard frosting. Continue cooking the cream mixture and the yolk until a boiling point. Then mix together the granulated and brown sugar in a medium bowl for the brulee sugar mixture. For each of the cupcake, top with 1 1/2 ounces of the custard frosting. Then sprinkle on some of brulee sugar mixture and torch. You can repeat several times to your desired thickness.